PRF- treatment. (Platelet Rich Fibrin).
Inside your blood there is a substance called fibrin, found inside your blood. Fibrin helps in blood clotting during bleeding and wound healing in our body. This fibrin is the magic substance that releases growth factors. When Platelet Rich Fibrin is properly injected into specific areas of the skin, it promotes your own new collagen growth, regenerates tissue, and naturally enhance the skin, using your own blood to improve skin quality on the face, neck, chest, hands and even scalp (to fight hair loss).
Research demonstrates that our own Platelet Rich Fibrin has the power to heal and regenerate tissue in all areas of our body. Platelets are the cells in the blood that help tissue to heal and grow new cells. Studies document that PRF grows new collagen when injected into the skin, and new studies show that PRF can soften sun damage and other aging skin issues.
Your benefits of the PRF treatment are:
- Having noticeable improvement in the tone, texture, and overall quality of their skin.
- Reducing the appearance of crow’s feet and dark under eye circles and stimulates circulation around your eye to improve brightness and even skin tone
- Reducing appearance of nasolabial folds (smile lines), Upper lip wrinkles, Nose and forehead lines/wrinkles.
- Effectively treats acne and scars
- Hair loss: helps to stimulate the scalp improving hair vitality, colour, brightness, while slowing hair loss and activates new growth
- Helps enhance results and speeds up healing time after a laser treatment orchemical peel
The treatment begins with a draw of blood, the blood is then spun in a centrifuge, which separates out the PRF (platelet rich fibrin) and this is immediately injected in to the face or body. The procedure is quick, relatively painless, and requires no post-procedure care or time off from daily events. Mild swelling, redness, or bruising fades within 1-3 days thanks to the quick healing due to even higher concentrations of healing platelets than PRP (platelet rich plasma).
PRF is performed in a series of treatments, spaced six to eight weeks apart. You can see the benefits and results of the PRF treatment after 6-8 weeks.
Long-term effects, such as skin tightening, collagen production and enhanced skin quality, may take up to three months to be noticed and can last from 6 to 12 months.